SAP: Expert resource planning for leaders
SAP ERP is a powerful, scalable software foundation for organisations that want to become leaders or keep their leading position on competitive markets. The SAP solution is designed to meet more resource planning and business software requirements of midsize to large organisations
We help businesses think ahead; and tap the maximum potential of SAP applications. We are not only helping you optimize & automate your business processes, and boost productivity while decreasing costs, but are constantly finding new opportunities so that your business strives and thrives future challenges with our SAP expertise!
End-to-end SAP Consulting Solutions
- SAP Functional and Technical Consulting for all modules
- Full Cycle Global SAP Roll-Out
- SAP Application Management and Development (FRICE – Forms, Reports, Interfaces, Conversions and Enhancements)
- SAP Enhancements and Customizations
- SAP Application and System Integration
- SAP Upgrades and Migrations
- SAP Industry Solutions
- Complete SAP Support
- Enterprise Services Architecture and Integration Architecture
With a richer experience with every single of the hundreds of successful projects, SAP consulting solutions provided by ROPARDO have proven their efficiency in a series of industries: automotive, banking, construction and engineering, healthcare, retail, wholesale, travel and transportation, public sector. We go the extra-mile and keep an eye on the latest SAP developments to analyze ways to provide cutting-edge functionalities, but always fit for each and every customer.
How we succeed
Transparency and Communication are key differentiators in our relationship with customers, based on complete visibility from day one of your custom development project. We work with you to shape the right engagement model, delivery method and custom solution to meet your needs. Our communication lines are always open throughout your engagement via email, phone, chat, Skype.
We apply an agile methodology for consulting and software engineering services, consisting of the following major activities:
- Business strategy and goals review
- Requirements and use cases
- Proof of concept(s)
- Architecture and design
- Implementation and testing
- Production deployment
- Training and knowledge transfer