What is Ropardo Academy
Your green card in a competitive field
How many times have you been asked about your experience during interviews? Now you can achieve your goals, and you can do it with Ropardo Academy.
If you are a young talent or if you want to switch your field, expand your know how and your abilities, we have the perfect opportunity laid out for you. And it doesn’t involve years and years of experience.
- 10+ generations of Ropardo Academy
- over 60% of graduates are still part of the team and advanced in an IT rewarding career
- 10+ major programming languages
- a technical and skill orientated training
- designed for fresh graduates, final year students or simply IT passionates
- flexible schedule, adapted to your school program
- runs for 6 months
With Ropardo Academy we have created a challenging context for young graduates, students or people who want to achieve more, to learn and experiment during hands-on training.
Our trainers are part of the team, directly involved in the projects; they are experienced professionals, communicative, open-minded, and willing to share their know-how and shape a reliable member of the team.
How it works
You do your part…
And that means you’ll show us some IT background or what you used to do before. Ideally, we’ll want to see :
- some competencies in C#, Java, PHP, iOS, Android
- passion for technology and a keen wish to learn
- analytical thinking
- good communication skills
- fluency in English
- German and/or French are a plus
…We’ll do ours!
Ropardo Academy brings to the table:
- paid training
- some hours of theory & much more hours of practice
- access to Ropardo trainers’ “know-how”: senior experienced professionals, involved in training preparation, teaching and assistance
- challenges for you to find solutions to solve real problems
- support in building web and desktop applications
- access to best technology resources – our engineers’ know-how
- a real chance to join our team, in a permanent job, at the end of the training
Should you apply?
If you are really passionate about making IT big in the software development field, we encourage you to apply.
You’ll be able to:
- improve your software development expertise in various phases like design, development, implementation, or testing
- enrich and consolidate the knowledge accumulated during university classes with notions and abilities actually required when working in the software industry
- get used to working in a team and gain practical skills so that you will be able to meet the requirements and deadlines of real projects.
The curriculum includes subjects such as:
- Code Styling, Sorting and Searching Algorithms, Data structures – Lists, Trees, Graphs;
- Specific training in your field of interest (.NET, JAVA, PHP, Android, iOS)
- Soft skills training (UML, Project Management)
How to apply?
careers [at] ropardo [dot] ro
your CV is screened according to the basics requirements of the project
face-to-face meeting; identify your skills, inherent strengths and values
check & match your skill set
the result of the interview will be communicated to you
to Ropardo Academy
We like IT here
I joined Ropardo as an Academy trainee. I liked Ropardo from the very beginning because they gave me the chance to actually gain knowledge and practice. I also liked being paid as a part-time employee during the training and, after graduation, stayed in the team. It was the perfect start for me! Now, what I most like about my job is that we work in teams on challenging projects and I learn something new every single day and it never gets boring.
Flaviu, Web Programmer
Pick your fit job and join our team of innovative thinkers