.NET Development: time-effective and cost-competitive
.NET Framework is an open source software framework developed by Microsoft that runs primarily on Microsoft Windows, but extending to run on Mac OS platforms and Linux. It includes a large class library known as Framework Class Library (FCL) and provides language interoperability (each language can use code written in other languages) across several programming languages.
ROPARDO is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner in the Application Development competency. We have been a Microsoft gold partner since 2001, with a track record of expertise in .NET technologies. With ROPARDO supporting your Microsoft .NET actions, you can count on:
- Expertise enclosing the entire Microsoft Application Platform
- Reliable technology guidance and proficiency on proven technology paradigms such as SOA, cloud and mobile integration
- Global, multi-shore delivery capacity with the right skills for each culture
- Expected deliverables by applying an agile methodology
- Accelerated development using reusable frameworks, ready-to-integrate code, tools, methods, and best practices
ROPARDO knows building effective .NET applications that requires mature object oriented design and enterprise class implementation skills. Our consultants are true experts in requirements gathering, design, project management, implementation and enterprise deployment.
We offer a full range of services for any of your Microsoft initiatives:
- Consulting services: for design/architectural solution, SOA enablement, Portfolio assessment and Platform Rationalization, Asp.net Application Integration, Content Management and Portal, Proof of Concepts, Functional Consulting in LOB applications, Change Management and Cloud Computing
- .NET development, including maintenance and production monitoring/support services in Asp .Net, SharePoint, SSRS, SSAS, BizTalk and Windows Azure technology platform using managed services model.
- Re-engineering, migration and upgrade: Mainframe to .Net, PowerBuilder/VB to VB.NET or C# re-engineering, SharePoint to SharePoint Online migration, Lotus/other workflow applications to MS Exchange/SharePoint
- Deployment services to move on-premises solutions to Cloud
We can work with you on any level of your project that you may need support with.
How we succeed
Transparency and Communication are key differentiators in our relationship with customers, based on complete visibility from day one of your custom development project. We work with you to shape the right engagement model, delivery method and custom solution to meet your needs. Our communication lines are always open throughout your engagement via email, phone, chat, Skype.
We apply an agile methodology for consulting and software engineering services, consisting of the following major activities:
- Business strategy and goals review
- Requirements and use cases
- Proof of concept(s)
- Architecture and design
- Implementation and testing
- Production deployment
- Training and knowledge transfer